News Item: AerialDrop v0.5.8
Posted by rgk
12/26/16 at 03:04:53.
So this has been a delayed upgrade. I am currently in the process of a major art upgrade, but here is a nice holiday update!
- New Gradient background in-game.
- Changed all the trails for new mechs.
- Optimized trail effects.
- Added more upgrade levels but reduced how much is given per level. (they go to level 10 now)
- Chat is more transparent when not active.
- All the yellow timers look much nicer.
- Updated the about page with more mech stats.
- Started adding event logic, for future use.
- Reduced numerous ultimate shots.
- Updated the profile, specifically awards.
- Optimized quite a few internal functions.
- Updated the stand during mech selection.
- Level shows up in more places during a match.
- Updated webfontloader and logic so it is always loaded before the game. (bug with mobile mostly)
- Updated a bunch of server logic.
- Optimized webpage for faster loading.
- Updated garage page with more icons.
- Fixed a few minor bugs.
I also produced a standalone client, but I'm not releasing that to the public yet.
This news item is from MadGizmo
( http://madgizmo.com/news.php?extend.262 )
Render time: 0.0153 sec, 0.0036 of that for queries. DB queries: 16. Memory Usage: 795,424B